The fully automatic washing machine water level control switch is a pneumatic switch that uses the principle of mechanical air pressure to control the opening and closing of the contacts. The water inlet pressure in the washing machine's washing tub is transmitted through a sealed plastic hose, and the switch is turned on. The washing machine's computer or mechanical control circuit controls the operation of the washing machine's water inlet solenoid valve to limit the water level in the washing machine's washing tub And start the washing machine inlet / drainage, washing, dehydration and other functions.
The water level control switch is generally divided into three gears. The three different gears of low, medium and high are used to control the water level and water volume limitation of the washing machine during the washing process according to the number of washings, so as to achieve the purpose of reasonable washing.
1. The structure and principle of the water level control switch of the washing machine
The water level control switch of the washing machine is composed of an air inlet nozzle, a pressure chamber, a rubber film air bag, an air pressure jack diaphragm, a micro-motion pressure switch contact, a return spring and a mechanical tuning screw.
After the washing machine is connected to the 220V power supply, unscrew the tap water valve, press the power button of the washing machine, the water inlet valve is electrically closed, and the washing machine automatically enters the water. When the water level of the washing tub reaches the preset water level, a plastic hose connected to the outer wall of the washing tub is connected with the air inlet of the water level control switch. The water inlet pressure in the washing tub is transmitted to the water level control switch through the plastic hose. Because the connection between the plastic hose and the water level control switch is quasi-sealed, the open end is connected to the outer tub of the washing machine. After the washing tub is filled with water, as the water level rises, the normal air in the plastic hose is compressed and passed to The air pressure in the pressure chamber of the water level control switch increases, causing the rubber film bladder to swell and push the air pressure jack diaphragm to make the micro pressure switch act. The two normally open contacts of the water level control switch are connected. After the computer board of the washing machine senses that the water in the washing tub has reached the preset selected water level, it cuts off the power of the water inlet solenoid valve, and the washing machine starts washing and other functions at the same time.
After the washing machine executes one washing program, the water is discharged. As the water level in the washing tub decreases, the air pressure in the pressure chamber of the water level control switch decreases. When the water in the washing tub is completely discharged, the rubber film bladder is under the elastic force of the return spring. The micro pressure switch was restored to its original normally open state. The water inlet solenoid valve must be electrically attracted, and the washing machine starts the second round of water inlet and washing.
Second, the washing machine water level control switch detection
Under amateur conditions, you can use the following methods to determine the sensitivity of the water level control switch, mechanical fatigue, and other problems, as well as to check for chronic leaks in the rubber film capsule and poor contact with the micro-motion pressure switch.
1. Use the plastic hose connected to the washing machine water level control switch to the outside of the washing tub or find a plastic hose with a length of about 90cm and a diameter of 7mm, and then use a tee with a diameter of 6mm (the stethoscope used by the doctor on the hospital "Y "Shaped joint or other similar tee). Take an ordinary mercury sphygmomanometer, connect the plastic hose, "Y" shaped joint (tee), the pressure inlet of the water level control switch and the sphygmomanometer to form the water level control switch "on" Simple test device for pressure value.
2. Put the multimeter in the R & TImes; 1 block, and connect the multimeter pens to the two terminals of the â€œnormally openâ€ water level control switch. Slowly pinch the air inlet valve ball of the sphygmomanometer to simulate the action of the water inlet pressure in the washing tub increasing when the washing machine is entering the water. Pay attention to the slow movement when pinching the air inlet sphygmomanometer, not the same as measuring blood pressure; nor can you save the plastic hose. Observe the working status of the water level control switch, that is, the multimeter electrically blocks the "on" status of the water level control switch and the pressure scale value (kPa) displayed when mercury in the glass tube rises to "on" in the glass tube.
3. After repeated tests of the water level control switches of different brands, the following pressure values â€‹â€‹are obtained for reference:
â— The gear of the water level control switch: â‘ low position: 14kPa; â‘¡ middle position: 18kPa; â‘¢ high position: 24kPa; the above is the pressure value when the water level control switch is turned on. The water level control switch is about 6kFa when it drops and opens.
â— There are three plug-in contacts on the water level control switch. The computer-controlled washing machine water level control switch such as Haier uses only a "normally open" set of contacts; the water level control switch on the mechanically controlled washing machine such as Little Swan is used for all three contacts.
3. Partial fault analysis and elimination of the water level control switch
The failures of the water inlet control part of the washing machine are:
1. The washing machine is connected to the power supply and the water inlet solenoid valve is closed. After the washing machine enters the water, the washing machine cannot control the water level. At the preset water level, the water inlet solenoid valve cannot be closed and the washing machine does not execute the washing program. Check the laundry water level control switch for problems.
Check whether the plastic hose connected to the water level control switch on the outer wall of the washing tub leaks. Fix the tightness of the plastic hose wire clamp. Whether the plastic hose is pinned or aging. Use 703 silicone rubber to seal the plastic hose with the joint of the washing tub and the water inlet of the water level control switch.
2. Short-circuit the "normally open" terminal of the water level switch with a short circuit, observe whether the water inlet valve is cut off, and whether the washing function is activated. If normal, the computer control part of the washing machine is good, and the fault is only the water level control switch and its connection part .
3. The water level control switch can operate in the normal part of the water level of the washing tub, but it cannot disconnect the power of the water inlet solenoid valve. Check whether the "normally open" contact of the water level control switch is connected. If not, it means that the micro-motion pressure switch in the water level control switch has poor contact. Otherwise, the fault is on the computer board of the washing machine.
4. The water level control switch can cut off the power of the inlet solenoid valve when the inlet water level of the washing machine is basically in place. The washing function of the washing machine starts instantaneously, but the inlet water is restored immediately, and the washing stops; when the water level rises, the washing machine repeats the above action very short).
The fault is that the rubber film bladder in the water level control switch has a small leak and is damaged. When it is disassembled, a crack of about 0.5 mm is found on the rubber film bladder. Replacing a water level control switch will restore normal use of the washing machine.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, batteries, home Appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these things to connect and exchange data, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, resulting in efficiency improvements, economic benefits, and reduced human exertions.
Our Battery Remote Monitor with IoT is direct integration of the battery restore solution and device into computer-based battery monitoring system which combines wireless communication with patented, field-proven battery monitor and analysis technology. It not only has the ability to restore battery, but also has the ability to monitor battery's State-Of-Health(SOH) in real time.
Uptime is the most basic requirements in nowadays connected to all things in the world. Power systems rely on batteries to provide critical backup energy and power in sudden affairs. When power supply of normal grid is lost suddenly, the backup power systems must perform. Without proper monitoring of the back up power system status whether safe or not, there is a irreparable risk of catastrophic loss for Hospital institution, Telecommunication cost, financial organizations and even the army suddenly lost the war, etc.
How our Battery Remote Monitor IOT works? it is comprised of 3 base hardware devices and 1 software operation system. The monitor parts connected with batteries pack and reliably reports battery State-Of-Health(SOH) to the software platform. Wirelessly enables these monitoring hardware to connect and exchange data with users in working to control the batteries status in real time.
Our family members of Battery Remote Monitor IoT are Battery Smart Pulse Protector with BlueTooth and GPS tracking management such as Car or Truck GPS System , Telecom Base Site Battery Protector System with wireless monitor, Battery Smart Remote Monitoring system and Battery Anti-Theft GPS System, etc.
Battery Remote Monitor IOT
Battery Remote Monitor IOT,Battery Remote Monitor IOT,Battery Remote Monitoring,Home Battery Remote Monitoring,Monnit Temperature Sensor
Shenzhen Daceen Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.daceen-sz.com