1. Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps for general lighting are commonly known as "energy-saving lamps." The current national standard for electromagnetic radiation is GB 17743-2007 "Restriction and measurement methods for radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment." This standard With the same international CISPR15 standard, the radiated interference and conducted interference of energy-saving lamps have been stipulated with clear limits and measurement methods. Each year, both the State Administration of Technology Supervision and the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Technical Supervision carry out this inspection on the energy-saving lamps. In terms of "radiation disturbance" indicators for energy-saving lamps, there is almost no disqualification. However, this standard is formulated for the need of radio disturbances for communication and automatic remote control systems in an electromagnetic compatibility environment.
2. Hazard protection standards for human body caused by electromagnetic radiation from lighting fixtures The current international standard is IEC 62493:2009 â€œEvaluation of Electromagnetic Radiation from Lighting Equipmentâ€. Starting from February 2013, lighting equipment exported to Europe should meet this standard requirement. China's Lighting Standardization Technical Committee began the translation and formulation work for this standard in 2010. It completed the approval draft at the end of 2011 and has reported it to the National Standards Committee. It is expected that it will be approved this year and promulgated and will follow Implementation. This industry standard makes clear and detailed provisions on the limits of the radiation generated by lighting appliances. The measurement distance for self-ballasted fluorescent lamps (commonly known as "energy-saving lamps") is 30cm. The IEC 62493:2009 standard has specific provisions for measuring devices (conductive balls, protection networks, receivers) and their arrangement. The limit of protection requirements for the human head is the highest. It uses a sphere with a diameter of 30 cm on the head of a simulated person and measures the intensity of the induced current generated by the electromagnetic field at a distance of 30 cm for the energy-saving lamp. The standard limit must not be exceeded. However, after discussion and evaluation by our industry experts, using this standard to measure energy-saving lamps on the current market, the probability of radiation exceeding the standard is very small, and actual measurement has also proved this point.
3. In the previous news report, the standard for judging the excessive emission of energy-saving lamps adopts GB 8702-1988 â€œElectromagnetic Radiation Protection Regulationsâ€ which is a standard of 1988. There are many contents that are obviously outdated with the current scientific and technological standards, and many are not. Applicable, it is even more difficult to determine the effect of energy-saving lamp radio radiation on human injury. For example, in GB 8702-1988 3.1.2 and Table 3: "For the frequency range of 0.1MHz to 3MHz, the equivalent radiant power is less than 300W, and it is exempt from management". The operating frequency range of the lamp driving current of the energy-saving lamp is between 30 kHz and 50 kHz, which does not apply to this standard at all. In addition, in terms of harm to human body due to radio radiation, because the frequency of harm to the human body is different, there is a â€œweighted networkâ€ for each frequency segment, so that the final evaluation result is in line with the actual situation, as shown on television. There is no qualified measurement environment, nor does it use the necessary spiking network. The measurement of the standard's applicability is wrong. It is not scientific at all. Especially in the â€œNews Evening Newsâ€ March 15, 2012: A1 Zia 08 in depth report (see Attachment 1) wrote â€œA citizen has discovered that the display data reaches several hundred volts/meter when the energy-saving lamp is exposed at close range with a detection instrument. Even thousands of V / meters, greatly exceed the national electric safety standards." Understand that in the current top-level electromagnetic darkroom for electromagnetic compatibility, it is not easy to artificially simulate a radio field strength of several hundred volts/meter to thousands of volts/meter with the current international top high-frequency amplifiers. thing. In addition, on the front page of the â€œNews Evening Newsâ€ on March 15th in the country, â€œEnergy-saving lamps are surprisingly astounding, far exceeding the national standard for electric safety.â€ â€œTurning on light instantaneously emits electromagnetic waves up to tens of thousands of Hertz.â€ The working frequency of energy-saving lamps is generally between 30 kHz and 50 kHz, and may reach 100 kHz when switched on, that is, between 30,000 Hz and 50,000 Hz. At the time of start-up 10 megahertz, but the frequency and radio radiant intensity are two completely different quantities, and the high frequency does not indicate that the radiant intensity is high. Our mobile phones all work at 900MHz to 1800MHz, several million Hertz to several thousand Hertz, these reporters Do you have to be even more shocked to know this? The use of high-frequency (30kHz ~ 50kHz) to light fluorescent tubes, instead of 50Hz power frequency lighting, is a great advantage, the lamp operating frequency is high, and the modulation wave is very small, can do output light without flash It is especially suitable for high-efficiency and high-quality illumination of sports objects (tennis courts, table tennis and badminton halls), and adopts high-frequency lighting, which can increase the luminous efficiency by 8% to 10% at the same power, so the countries around the world are currently Most have accepted high-frequency current-driven fluorescent lamps.
In fact, in terms of the amount of radiation in the radio band, the radiation of the mobile phone is much larger than that of the energy-saving lamp, and the mobile phone is closer to the human brain when it is used. This is a common-sense issue. However, our reporters do not seek confirmation and hastily reported that it is actually contrary to the professionalism of the reporter.
4. China is already the world's largest producer and exporter of energy-saving lamps. At present, more than 85% of the world's energy-saving lamps are produced in China. Among them, a large number of energy-saving lamps are exported to various countries with the highest technical barriers and the most complete EU and In North America, the light source industries in these developed regions have also turned to China due to lack of competitiveness in previous years. If China's energy-saving lamps really have significant radiation damage to the human body, these areas will soon set up technical barriers to find the troubles of China's energy-saving lamp products, the EU's "anti-dumping" in previous years; RoHs directive" and The U.S. â€œenergy efficiencyâ€ and other barriers were erected to prevent the entry of Chinaâ€™s lighting appliances into these two regions. However, they failed to block the export of Chinese lighting sources, indicating that the quality of our lighting sources, including energy-saving lamps, is generally good. of.
5. "Energy saving and emission reduction" is already our country's current basic national policy. The state has already adopted the goal of energy conservation and emission reduction in an all-round way as an important part of assessing the performance of each local government's work. China will not further promote energy conservation and our energy supply will not be able to support the economic development of our country. The National Development and Reform Commission has for four consecutive years promoted government subsidies for energy-saving lighting products for energy-efficient lighting products. Recently, similar to the developed regions of the world, it has launched the â€œphasing-out incandescent lamp roadmapâ€ and will gradually phase out general lighting for a certain number of years. Inefficient incandescent lamps, and further promote the use of LED lights, energy-saving lamps and high-frequency high-efficiency fluorescent lamps and HID lamps, which is benefiting the people and the people, sustainable development policy, by no means unrealistic exaggeration. It should be said that the obvious shortcomings in lighting energy-saving work are that at present, Chinaâ€™s environmental department does not adequately deal with the disposal of fluorescent lamps (including energy-saving lamps) and harmless treatment. On the one hand, a large number of waste fluorescent lamps are common. The environment has been shattered, resulting in mercury pollution. On the other hand, state-owned and privately owned enterprises are still in a state of severe â€œfailure to eatâ€ state-of-the-art waste fluorescent lamp processing equipment. How to use economic means (eg, paid recycling or trade-in replacement), Making full use of existing resources and adding planned investment can save energy and reduce emissions while protecting the environment. This work can only be proposed and promoted by the government environmental protection department.
A large number of "coal power" and "petroleum power" also produce harmful heavy metal emissions while generating greenhouse gases. Scientific promotion of energy conservation and emission reduction is the awareness that each of our nationals should have.
Many people have come to ask me about this issue. Now I will focus on my reply as follows:
1. Q: This matter has been circulating on the Internet for several days. How did you comment?
A: Because the National Development and Reform Commission (including the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Science and Technology) has announced the tender deadline for government subsidies for LED high-efficiency lighting products this year on March 19th. Before that, a large number of production companies would like to enter the tender for this government. Within the business directory, the agency I work for, the National Electric Light Source Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Shanghai) and the National Luminaire Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, underwent heavy product inspection pressures, which prevented me from doing this.
2. Q: Why do you not use the name of the deputy director of the National Electric Light Source Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Shanghai) to send this Weibo in the name of the director of the Shanghai Lighting Institute?
A: Because the National Electric Light Source Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Shanghai), which I currently serve, is affiliated with the â€œShanghai Product Quality Supervision, Inspection and Technology Research Instituteâ€, the Institute is also affiliated with the â€œShanghai Municipal Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision,â€ when speaking Due to various regulations and factors, it will inevitably lead to a situation in which â€œyou can't even cover your faceâ€ and can't tell the truth in a truthful manner. Therefore, this micro-blog was issued in the name of the director of the Shanghai Lighting Institute. The truth of seeking truth from facts has spread the true colors of the issue to the masses.
3. Q: Regarding this issue, many experts have already expressed their opinions on this issue. Your views are obviously different from those of the previous experts. Who will the masses believe in?
A: The so-called experts refer to people who have had a long period of in-depth research in a certain area and have been continuously researching. The advancement of science and technology has led to a more detailed classification of various disciplines and has produced "interlaced The general situation of â€œseparating mountainsâ€ has left the domain of oneâ€™s expertise. Then the experts are just like ordinary people. As far as I know, there is not yet one of the â€œunrealisticâ€ statements made in the â€œenergy-saving lamp radiationâ€ that is widely recognized in the field of lighting appliances. expert.
Suggestion: Everyone should earnestly study IEC 62493:2009 â€œEvaluation of Electromagnetic Radiation from Lighting Equipmentâ€ (the forthcoming national standard) and then publish related comments.
4. Q: According to the report â€œThe energy-saving lamp radiation is largeâ€ was first reported by Shanghaiâ€™s â€œNews Evening Newsâ€ and â€œTopviewâ€, why donâ€™t you just go to them to express your opinion?
A: Because a reporter from â€œOriental TVâ€ once interviewed me about mercury pollution and recycling of energy-saving lamps last month, I also gave a serious answer. The starting point and content of the answer is pure and realistic, but when it is broadcast, The most important content has been deleted, and the name of my unit has been mistaken and written as another unit. These attitudes are impetuous, and journalists who want to publish amazing news without meticulous investigation and tracking have lost the old-fashioned journalist's scientific rigorousness and seeking truth from facts. Therefore, I do not want to deal with them any more. Actually, as a Shanghai native, I love Shanghai and Shangshe. I read the news from 6:00 to 6:30 every day. I also subscribe to the Evening News. The purpose of my remarks on the Internet is to remind the leaders of the news media that the reporters are the underwriters. They published these inaccurate contents on the special day of 3.15. Their motivation might not be bad, but their actual role played not only failed to protect consumers' rights, but also seriously mislead consumers.
5. Q: The quality of energy-saving lamps exported to Europe and North America is indeed good, but is the quality of domestic energy-saving lamps relatively poor?
A: From 1997 onwards, from the perspective of quality inspection of energy-saving products for so many years, the quality of domestic energy-saving lamps is actually worse than the energy-saving quality of European and North American exports, mainly due to the inaccurate dimensions of the lamp head and poor interchangeability. The halogen powder in the three primary phosphors in the lamp has a large difference in light efficiency and the power of the lamp. The actual measurement is only 30% to 50% of the marked power to sell the high power price. However, this aspect is down 2:8, that is, 20% of production companies produce 80% of energy-saving lamps with good quality, and another 80% of small enterprises produce 20% of energy-saving lamps with poor quality, but The phenomenon of wireless radiation exceeding the standard rarely occurs.
The use of high frequency (30KHz ~ 50KHz) to light fluorescent tubes, instead of 50KHz power frequency lighting, it is a great advantage, the lamp operating frequency is high, and the modulation wave is very small, can be achieved without flicker, especially suitable The high-efficiency and high-quality illumination of sports objects (tennis courts, table tennis and badminton halls), and the use of high-frequency lighting, can increase luminous efficiency by 8% to 10% at the same power, so most countries around the world have accepted High-frequency current-driven fluorescent lamps.
In fact, in terms of the amount of radiation in the wireless current segment, the radiation of the mobile phone is far greater than that of the energy-saving lamp. When the mobile phone is in use, it is closer to the human brain. We do not have to worry about the radiation of energy-saving lamps. This will prove it.
Shareconn development co.,Ltd have more than 15 years experience in wire harness. we always manufacture automotive wireharness, Sensor Wire Harness, LVDS wire harness and Electronic Wire Harness, according to IPC 620 standard.
Our factory can offer FAI and Environmental protection certificates.
We inspect all wire harness 100% percent before we ship out. We ship all goods with OQC inspection reports and COC reports.
Our factory is qualified with ISO9001:2008, ISO13485:2003 and TS16949:2009 certificates, equipped with high-end automatic production equipment, like automatic crimping machines, automatic wire cutting and crimping machines, automatic crimping and tinned plate machines, etc.
Wire Harness Assemblies,Wiring Assembly,Wire Harness Assembly,Custom Wire Harness Assemblies
Shareconn Development CO.,LTD , http://www.share-conn.com